Learn How Young People are Motivated and Receive Specialist 1:1 Feedback
We know from years of experience, and being parents ourselves, that Young People are all unique and understanding them can be a challenge! Having responsibility for a Young Persons learning can present parents and teaching staff with challenges with engagement and motivation, but we can’t always work out where the issue comes from..
Learning how to communicate, and engage with your Young People in a way that resonates with them, is extremely powerful and has far reaching benefits.
Why will it benefit you and your child?
The Youth Map provides you with an insight into a Young Persons motivational drivers and also their current level of Motivation. This information is used to empower parents, young people and key people involved in education, to tailor learning and ensure young people are getting access to the right learning methods for them.
The impact of this is:
- The ability to develop effective reward strategies that really work!
- An increase in levels of motivation
- A positive learning experience
- Effective engagement in learning tasks
- A happier working relationship between parents, teachers and young people
The benefit of having access to a Youth Motivational Specialist:
- Get 1:1 access to an Experienced Specialist
- You will be taken through your Child/Young Person’s Motivational Map
- Be provided with clear steps to better understand your child/young person
- Receive evidence based guidance on how to adapt to enhance your relationship with your child.
- Learn how to communicate with your child in a way that really engages them
- Understand what really motivates them and learn how to enhance, and maintain motivation
How it works:
-Order your Youth Motivational Map Report + 1:1 Debrief
-We will email you a link to your map and unique password which your Young Person uses to complete the Online questionnaire (this takes around 12 minutes)
-Once completed we will email you your full map report for you to read. There is a report for the young person, parent and key mentor/teacher
-We will follow up with you with a link to schedule your 1:1 debrief.
-Meet your Youth Motivational Specialist to talk through your child’s Motivational Profile and Focus areas.